Small Business Accounting
The environment for small businesses has never been more competitive, so you can benefit from having a highly-qualified New York City CPA firm on your side. Mark E. Feinsot, CPA works with business owners in a wide range of industries to help them stay on top of their accounting, tax and general business planning functions. Call us at (212) 631-0320 to learn how we can help you, too.
When you hire Mark E. Feinsot, CPA, you’re getting much more than an accounting firm. You’re getting a true partner who will learn about your business, assess your needs, and provide the kind of counsel that will help you succeed even when you face stiff competition.
We’re happy to offer a free initial consultation for new clients, so don’t hesitate to give us a call to find out how we can help.
Our small business accounting services include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning and preparation
- Comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services
- IRS problem resolution
- Financial statement preparation
- Business plan development
- Cash flow management
- New business incorporation
- Payroll processing services
- Succession planning
- Retirement planning for you and your employees
- Estate and trust planning
- Business loan assistance
- College savings planning
- QuickBooks set up and training
- Outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and CFO/controller functions
- Compilations and financial reviews