Aviation Accounting and Tax Services
Owning and operating an aircraft involves addressing many critical accounting and tax issues in order to comply with Federal and State tax and record-keeping requirements. Mark E. Feinsot, CPA has many years of experience in the aviation industry serving as chief pilot and chief flight instructor of a Teterboro Airport-based FBO. Our current focus is in the areas of the tax code that impact aircraft owners and operators.
Mark E. Feinsot, CPA can help you through the complexities of the aviation environment whether you’re a current aircraft operator or contemplate becoming one. Our tax professionals guide clients through complex tax issues and provide financial statements that facilitate managing cash flows, simplifying internal and tax reporting requirements.
Call us today at (212) 631-0320 for a free consultation and see how an experienced New York City CPA firm can handle all your aviation accounting needs and help you save money on taxes. Please visit our aviation accounting website for more information.
Our aviation accounting, bookkeeping and tax services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping for aviation activities
- Tax preparation for aviation companies
- Strategic tax planning for aircraft owners and operators
- Business and personal use expense allocation
- IRS aviation and aircraft-related tax problems
- Financial statements
- Aircraft and flight department operating budgets
- Flight department cash flow management
- Incorporation of special purpose companies
- Aircraft acquisitions
- Litigation support
- Partnership and fractional ownership agreements
- Exit strategies